Sunday, December 7, 2008

Garlicky Chicken Wings

I looked at a few random recipes for a different wing recipe, you know, beside the Buffalo hot wings. So, I did the only logical thing: made up my own. Come on, what else did you think I was going to say?!

15 wings (that's just how many i grabbed from my huge BJ's bag)
1 stick melted butter
1 tbsp seasoned salt
1 tsp cracked pepper
1-2 cloves crushed garlic (I used 2 because I love garlic!)

Mix all together and pour over thawed wings in a bowl or bag and shake, stir to coat thoroughly.

I made the mistake of using frozen wings and it just congealed the melted butter! Not good. So, use thawed wings and it will be fine. I cooked them at 400 for about half hour. I brushed more of the melted butter sauce on the wings 2-3 times throughout the cooking process. They came out great! Kevin liked them, score! Kian and I loved them! It wasn't extremely garlicky but just enough.

No comments: