2-3 chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces (1 lb ground chicken)
1 can cannelini beans
1 can northern beans
1/2 box chopped spinach (2 cups spinach leaves)
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup diced onion
2-3 cups water and chicken bouillon powder (2-3 cups chicken broth)
I also added a bit of bay leaf, dash salt & pepper
- Chop chicken and cook over medium heat with some olive oil in a deep skillet.
- Crush garlic and add to chicken along with onion
- Let chicken cook until pink is gone
- Add beans and spinach
- Add broth or water + bouillon (because I used frozen chopped spinach there was water in there so I lessened the water it called for)
- Let cook until water/broth becomes mostly absorbed. Or if you want it more soup-like, eat it before water absorbs. I liked it thicker.
It was delish, and quick and easy to throw together, with all these things I always keep in my house anyway. Kevin liked it, and he's hard to please. Kian loved it too! I love one pot meals!